Aqua Flo® H4P Residential UV Systems
RELIABLE UV TECHNOLOGY AT A NEW, AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Value Line Manual Insert
UV technology is proven to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia Lamblia without the use of chemicals.
Gen H4P Residential Systems Feature:
- integral lamp life monitor, with both audible and visual indication of lamp life
- Axial flow, 304 stainless steel, polished reactors
- Designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- User friendly bayonet style lamp connector (quick ¼ turn removal with no extra tools needed) k
- Reliable, industry proven low pressure high-output (LP-HO) coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and a 10,000 hour life (1 year)
- Warranty (refer to Owner’s Manual for complete details including conditions & exclusions)
Gen Series UV Manual
Gen H4P Spec Sheet
Have Questions? One of Our Trained Experts can Help you!
America's #1 Water Purification Solution